And that’s exactly what I plan on doing. Last year I had a list of goals and in looking back I achieved all my goals except for my revisions of my MG- Chosen Warrior. (WOW!) But this year I want to push myself harder and dig deeper.
This year my goals appear simple, but I’m in the camp that believe my goals must be within my control. (For instance, I’d love to get a book contract but I have no control over that.)
So 2010 will be:
1. Push myself on my craft of writing- specifically in bringing my characters to life and trying out a new POV.
2. Read, read, read
3. Finish revising Chosen Warrior- submit it
4. Finish and revise Gilded- submit it
5. I will conquer the dreaded query!
Then non-related writing stuff:
1. Move back to the US and try to adjust
2. Get a job (grin)
I have a feeling that 2010 is going to be a full one. I can’t wait to see what it will bring!