Today is a day to celebrate! When I celebrate, there is always lots of chocolate and Starbucks lattes.
I finished my first drafted of my next novel! WOW! I can’t believe it. I really can’t. I think every time I write something new, it seems to get easier. Although, my next novel I’d like to tackle, isn’t going to be so easy. But I’m going to wait a while to write that one.
A special thank you to Amber Lough who gave me an award. Thank you Amber! Passing back the love your way!
I’m supposed to write 7 things about myself:
1. I love, Love, LOVE! chocolate (bet you hadn’t guessed that one)
2. I make divine chocolate chip cheesecake
3. I danced for Disney once upon a time
4. Drawing simple objects like stick men is way out of my ability range
5. Jane Austen rocks
6. Friday night fun consists of a thick history book (okay, I won’t pass up dancing and a movie)
7. I can’t decide which movie I like better- Star Wars or Lord of the Rings
And to top my fun day, Wordswimmer has posted an interview with me and my brilliant critique partners from MiG Writers. Check it out!
Picture by Carolina K. Smith