Well, I have and here’s the chance to make my wish to come true! YA2U is a program that features five award-winning and best-selling authors who are holding a contest to see what city they should visit in an exclusive tour stop!
The authors are collecting votes from January 1 to February 15, and any city in the continental US or any Canadian city that has an international airport can win an exclusive visit from all five authors, including an author panel and book signing! Entering is super easy–and if you help spread the word about the contest, you can also enter win a signed copy of all of their books (TEN signed books in total!)–and the book contest is open internationally!
- Marie Lu, the New York Times best-selling author of Legend and the upcoming Prodigy
- Marissa Meyer, the New York Times best-selling author of Cinder and the upcoming Scarlet
- Beth Revis, the New York Times best-selling author of Across the Universe, A Million Suns, and the upcoming Shades of Earth
- Victoria Schwab, author of The Near Witch and the highly-anticipated upcoming The Archived
- Megan Shepherd, author of the debut novel The Madman’s Daughter
2. Orlando is centrally located. It’s like smack middle of the state. People can come from everywhere.
3. Often, Florida often gets overlooked on book tours.
4. Great weather year round.
5. Beaches– Your choice, gulf or Atlantic- on either side.
6. The shopping– Malls and outlets. It’s a shopper’s paradise.
7. We’ve got a great Barnes & Noble by University of Central Florida.
And if you help spread the word, you can also participate in the book giveaway. Tell them that you learned about YA2Ufrom me and we both get extra entries in the contest!