I can’t believe it. In 1 week SILVERN will be hitting the shelves! I’m so excited for you to read the next part of Jae Hwa’s adventure.
Lots of things are happening these days that my brain is on overdrive. But here’s a quick rundown of everything in the last few weeks:
1. The Gilded Series has a website! Go here to see it. For those of you who pre-ordered the book, you get early access to the secret pages. Email guardiansofshinshi at gmail dot com to get the secret code.
2. I will be presenting with three other amazing authors at the Bookmark It on Sept. 29th. If you live in Central Florida, stop by!
3. My launch party will be on Oct. 4th at Mead Gardens in Winter Park. This park is GORGEOUS and completely magical. There will be tae kwon do groups performing, games, activities, archery shooting, food trucks, book signing and wow. It’s going to be amazing. Plus money from every book sold at the event goes to Arnold Palmer Hospitals! I hope to see you there.
4. I will be all over the place presenting and teaching writing this fall. For the full list of where I’ll be and when, go to my events page here. I’m pretty full for this fall but I’m booking right now for the spring and next fall.
5. I’m tickled and shocked that GILDED hit the top 100 in the UK and #1 in three categories yesterday. So cool!
6. SILVERN was featured on the Kindle Post Blog and Amazon Teen and Young Adult Newsletter. I wrote an article talking about the power of storytelling and how it inspired me to write the Gilded series. Plus there’s an exclusive excerpt of the first two chapters! Go here to read it.
7. Here at Bookwyrming Thoughts I talk about Korean mythology in relation to SILVERN.
8. Check out the playlist for SILVERN over at All the Write Notes.
9. Also, I’m teaming up with my publisher and 5 other incredibly talented writers to bring you guys the most amazing writing contest- Sky’s the Limit! Go here for details. If you are a teacher, email me from here and we can set up a school visit or a Skype visit to coincide with the contest!
You guys are so awesome!!!!! Thank you for all of your support.