I’m flying out today. And leaving you. I’m not sure if I’ll be back, but I have a feeling I just might. You have given me so much these last 8 years living in your lands. And I’m grateful–no, more than that. I’m changed and I know I’ll never be the same.
I’ve been thinking a lot about these 8 years.
- Chusok Moon
- Jagged Peaks
- Mud flats
- Tiled roofs
- Rice paper lanterns
- Colorful palaces
- Rice patties
- Hearing my child’s first cries
- Writing my first book
- Standing on the DMZ line
- My first belt test
- My students’ smiles
- Teaching at an amazing international school
- Letting my boys grow up in an international setting
- Watching World Cup Game in the throngs of thousands in downtown Seoul
- Holidays with friends
- Hiking to the top of Soeraksan
- Building friends for life
- Winning my first writing award
- Hanging out in the backyard of F
- Growing as a teacher in ways I never thought I would
What a Rush! MiG Writers’ Contest- Don’t Miss Out!